help!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help!!!!

hi guys just over cuome an over heating problem so whilst having my rad out i thought i'd change the heater plugs no problem started straight up after changing them, go to the 4x4 a day later and it wont start the 80a fuse for the heater plugs have blown i have no diesel coming out of the injectors i hav not touched + with - or vice verser yet when i tried a new fuse it blew that one any ideas why it has suddenly blown??? also on the frame on top of the heater plugs you have a main feed and also a little wire on a spade conector is this correct if any one can help i'd be very grateful

Heres a Diagram which may help
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
    (")_(")

Comment

is that diagram for a 3.0l? mine was different (2.4). sounds like you may have put the insulators back in the wrong order.

edit: reminded me of a comical thread a while back, might have useful info in, if not you'll enjoy reading it - http://www.hiluxsurf.co.uk/forums/sh...ad.php?t=30234
      Last edited by nero279; 24 July 2007, 19:54.
      =========
      =SOLD UP!=
      =========

Comment

I remember that one it was funny
        (\__/)
        (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
        (")_(")

Comment

only just got back from working had a look at the previous threat above and looking at the diagram it looks like i've done every thing right but when you say put the insulators back in the wrong order what are the insulators?

Comment

http://www.hiluxsurf.co.uk/forums/sh...8&postcount=15

all the bits that say 'refer to fig 82-02'
            =========
            =SOLD UP!=
            =========

Comment

ok thanks i'll cheak them later make sure i have them the right way round and what i can't understand is that i had it running after i put every thing back togeather buti will cheak it out though

Comment

thanks everybody sorted the proble the rubber washer was in the wrong place back with a running 4x4

Comment

Working...
                X