Hilux SR5 Dash lights (1990)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hilux SR5 Dash lights (1990)

Okay, I'm new here as you have all probably noticed, but I was driving along a few weeks ago and the live wire from my spot-light switch came loose and come into contact with the wire that connects to the dash lights. Because of this, it all started to smoke and what not, so I had to pull the wire out whilst I was driving. Anyway, I opened up the console and I can't for the life of me figure out where the wires for the dash lights plug into. I'm in the process of replacing the wires that burnt out, I just have to figure out where it will plug into. I've been down there for about an hour with no luck.

I'm not sure if its important to know, but the model is a "Toyota Hilux" SR5, 1990 model. I took a few pictures hoping it might help. Here they are.

I thank you all in advance for helping.
    Last edited by asifyawould; 7 July 2007, 06:09.

Originally posted by asifyawould
    Okay, I'm new here as you have all probably noticed, but I was driving along a few weeks ago and the live wire from my spot-light switch came loose and come into contact with the wire that connects to the dash lights. Because of this, it all started to smoke and what not, so I had to pull the wire out whilst I was driving. Anyway, I opened up the console and I can't for the life of me figure out where the wires for the dash lights plug into. I'm in the process of replacing the wires that burnt out, I just have to figure out where it will plug into. I've been down there for about an hour with no luck.

I'm not sure if its important to know, but the model is a "Toyota Hilux" SR5, 1990 model. I took a few pictures hoping it might help. Here they are.

I thank you all in advance for helping.

That plug that's hanging down is for the speaker!

Comment

Doesn't that make me look stupid... Where would the dash light wire be then?

Comment

Working...
      X