Fuel Alarm???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fuel Alarm???

Are there any alarms indicators that come on when you are low on fuel. If so where? can i bring them on manually to test them? When the alarm does come on, how many Kilometers (please! not Miles) do i have left. Thanks dudes
    BRING ON THE MUD!!!!!

Originally posted by AUSSIESURF
    Are there any alarms indicators that come on when you are low on fuel. If so where? can i bring them on manually to test them? When the alarm does come on, how many Kilometers (please! not Miles) do i have left. Thanks dudes
    Yes but it's only for the brave. There is a small yellow light on the empty side of the fuel guage that lights when you have about 5 litres of fuel left (about 25 miles or less). However it only comes on after the needle has gone completely off the guage when you are stuck miles from a garage and about to soil your trousers.

Cheers

Comment

I've got approx 15 Litres in my tank when light comes on.'92 - 2.4.

Neville

Comment

Originally posted by NiftyNev
        I've got approx 15 Litres in my tank when light comes on.'92 - 2.4.

Neville
        Same here Neville,

I tested it when the wife put petrol in the tank and I had to drain it. I got a little over 2 full 5L cans out of it after the light came on..

Phil.

Comment

Originally posted by Phil H
          Same here Neville,

I tested it when the wife put petrol in the tank and I had to drain it. I got a little over 2 full 5L cans out of it after the light came on..

Phil.
          Guess my tank must be full of c**p then, either that or I haven't got the guts to really push it.

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by lucky
            Guess my tank must be full of c**p then, either that or I haven't got the guts to really push it.

Cheers
            If I hadn't been draining the lot I would never have found out. I will never have the guts to drive past a filling station with the little light on.

Your not alone there...

Phil.

Comment

Working...
            X