Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Levoc commander turbo timer

Good morning everyone,

I have the aforementioned turbo timer attached to my beast, but all it does is flash continuously the following;

-P-.

All three buttons seem ineffective and change nothing. Does anyone else have one of these who can tell me how to work the damn thing?

Thanks in advance.
    Investigate one fault, and ten new ones appear!!

would guess a wire has come off somewhere, could the -p- be a reminder for the hand brake or that the truck's not in park? Could be one of these wires has come off and the unit has a failsafe protection which won't allow it to work unless it senses a signal from these wires.
    =========
    =SOLD UP!=
    =========

Comment

Thanks for responding. Your questions just add on to my existing one. I haven't opened anything up as yet, because if it is just finger trouble then it's easily sorted. However, the flashing is no-stop, whether parked, driving or all locked up. So I'm guessing it needs resetting or something.
      Investigate one fault, and ten new ones appear!!

Comment

if it's doing it all the time, even with the ignition off i would definately guess it's not getting the signal that it's expecting on one of the wires going into it. First thing to do would be just to trace some of the wires back and make sure they are all connected and look good.

It'd be easier to rule out stuff if there was any information about it anywhere, but i just done a search on google and there's nothing of any use in the first 25 pages of results.
        =========
        =SOLD UP!=
        =========

Comment

Working...
        X