Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Car alarm fob re programming

Good evening

Got a GT 636 car alarm on my truck and i wonder if anyone knows how to re program a new fob into it i have another two fobs but both are on their way out but both work still any ideas

Chris

did a quick google, this is the only place i can find showing spare remotes for GT alarms, but even the GT website only lists them for their 8xx and 9xx series alarms http://guardian-carhifi.co.uk/car_au..._controls.html
    =========
    =SOLD UP!=
    =========

Comment

Cheers mate but i have already got the remote but i will try to contact them to see if i can re program my new fobs

Chris

Comment

Ps where do you off road seeing as your from Kent all the places i seem to go someone is moaning about it ramblers and kent wildlife trust and preservation society, farmers, police, dog walkers

Chris

Comment

all over the place, we'll more than likely be at woodlands in 2 weeks time www.woodlands4x4.ic24.net , plus whatever byways we can find anywhere between maidstone, canterbury, dover, ashford, and tenterden. Might well go for a scenic run up the pilgrims way, charing - harrietsham tomorrow. a few mud runs and lanes around brook and crundale that we use sometimes aswell, Green Lane at high halden is fun, but i haven't made it all the way through yet! If you fancy coming out sometime i'll let you know when & where we're going, or i'll try and sort another kent lanes trip if people are game?

photo's here http://s168.photobucket.com/albums/u175/nero279/
          =========
          =SOLD UP!=
          =========

Comment

I'll ask someone tomorrow about the alarm, a good mate of mine is in the industry but deals mainly with clifford
            =========
            =SOLD UP!=
            =========

Comment

Working...
            X