Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Keyless Entry!

G'Day All

Finally got the snorkel done, which looks awesome, so I'm moving down the list slowly.

Getting ready to fit remote locking etc system, and loads of help so far searching posts on that thread.

Question, just incase anyone's come across similar already: The system I've got is mostly simple, except that the wiring for the acual lock/unlock bit is labelled NO, C, NC, No1, C1, and Nc1. (there is a simple enough switch to make the box output negative). Anyone any ideas what these correspond too?

Much appreciated.
    Heapy

Originally posted by heapy
    G'Day All

Finally got the snorkel done, which looks awesome, so I'm moving down the list slowly.

Getting ready to fit remote locking etc system, and loads of help so far searching posts on that thread.

Question, just incase anyone's come across similar already: The system I've got is mostly simple, except that the wiring for the acual lock/unlock bit is labelled NO, C, NC, No1, C1, and Nc1. (there is a simple enough switch to make the box output negative). Anyone any ideas what these correspond too?

Much appreciated.
    Heapy
    I may be quoting the obvious here but here goes.
    NC - normally closed
    NO - normally open
    C - common
    then repeated for aux set of contacts
    NC 1
    NO 1
    C 1

any use??
    Everyone thinks I'm paranoid!!

Comment

I'm a big fan of "the obvious" mate. I'm really learning as I go along here.

I guess I'll state "the laughable" (possibly), but Common does...?

All very much appreciated cheers mate. (Born in a third world country! I'm technologically challenged!)

Heapy

Comment

Try having a read of this web page - sort of explains all things switchy, the diagrams help a bit with the explanation.

http://www.kpsec.freeuk.com/components/switch.htm
        Everyone thinks I'm paranoid!!

Comment

....Ahh, and now things start to make sense!!

Mr Cakes, you're good! That's what we like, simple explanations for those of us who are simple!
          Cheers mate, much appreciated. (Where are those wire cutters...!)

Heapy

Comment

Working...
          X