yobit eobot.com

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TV / DVD / Playstation install complete!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TV / DVD / Playstation install complete!!

I have recently just finished fitting my in car entertainment setup which consists of the following...

- Double Din in Dash Monitor with built in DVD / CD / MP3 player with screen tilt function.

- Automatic motorised flip down roof LCD screen with built in door lights and remote control

- 150w power converter hidden behind dash board

- Playstation installed in back with power leads and inputs running from in dash unit under carpet to rear.

- Parrot bluetooth handsfree unit which automatically mutes the DVD Playstation or Music and pipes the phone through the cars speakers without wires

I'm felling very proud of myself right now as i had no idea how I was going to fit all that wiring in before I started...

If anyone would like any technical advice or pictures please let me know...

Sy

Well.... quite obviously....

WE NEED PICTURES!!!

Paul </Slugsie>
    Immortal.so far!

Comment

ok I hear you...

Will try and upload some, I'm off to the alps in her this weekend (if I can fix my coolant leak), so you guys will have to wait a bit...

Comment

OK, here are some pics as promised...

My Surf's up for sale if anyone's interested in wanting to know more Email or PM me.

Simon

Comment

how much did that all cost to do m8 looks good

Comment

Both screens are from FleaBay, imported from Japan, total cost for the equipment was about £300. That includes the double din player / screen the motorised drop down rear screen and the amplified TV areial.

I then made my own wiring loom as the truck doesn't have ISO connectors and neither does the back of the head unit but the bluetooth phone unit needed them... Nightmare...

It took me a whole weekend to complete the install and I was chuffed when it all worked. I was a little confused that the electric areial didn't work and therefore the rear speakers also didn't work but soon sorted that problem. I even put in a switch that lowers the electric areial and still allows for watching DVD's or playing CD's etc which is handy for going into car parks and off roading etc...

Comment

HI mate just got a twin screen dvd setup also thinking of adding playstation 2 would be interested in which power invertor you used as i was concerned over "dirty mains" also how did you go about the electric ariel mod as i have aslo thought that would be a good idea and do you know if its possible to do without tacking all the stereo out

cheers mate

Comment

Originally posted by BAV1
                HI mate just got a twin screen dvd setup also thinking of adding playstation 2 would be interested in which power invertor you used as i was concerned over "dirty mains" also how did you go about the electric ariel mod as i have aslo thought that would be a good idea and do you know if its possible to do without tacking all the stereo out

cheers mate
                Blimey.. someone local at last.. greetings!
                -=I swear to drunk I'm not god=-

Comment

Working...
                X