black box under drivers seat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• black box under drivers seat

Hi all, after reading the posts on here regarding remote central locking some say all 3rd gen surfs should have rcl as standard, but I only got an ordinary key when I bought it. I have looked under the drivers seat but cannot see any black box, could it be somewhere else on the car, mine is a 96 ssrx, also some posts mention a black box behind the drivers door speaker, can anyone help, thanks mayto

i got ssrx and mines located under the seat heres a link for the page theres a pic of it http://www.hiluxsurf.co.uk/forums/sh...t=glass+sensor

Comment

I read that post seany, but I cant see anything under the seat, where else could it be?

Comment

Any body know where else it is, did all 3rd gen's have remote locking?

Comment

Where is everybody, c'mon guys, some one must know, thanks mayto

Comment

Hi there. See if this helps you. I have 2 3rd gen surfs that both came straight in from japan and neither had rcl.They have central locking from the key when you lock the drivers door but that is it. Your options are a rcl kit which are advertised on ebay or have a decent alarm fitted and they wire into the all door lock button on drivers door so that locking becomes remote from your alarm fob.

Comment

Thanks ianmcd, well it looks like all 3rd gen's dont have RCL after all, mine is same as yours, central locking with the key.

Comment

Working...
              X