OEM central locking

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OEM central locking

HI all, anyone got a clue?? Original key that came with my k plate ssr g has remains of remote central locking buttons.Would this vehicle be fitted with remote as standard?Can i get a replacement from toyota ?Will it cost as allways one arm and two legs? Is there an easy alternative?
    cheers peeps.dave

Originally posted by mav666
    HI all, anyone got a clue?? Original key that came with my k plate ssr g has remains of remote central locking buttons.Would this vehicle be fitted with remote as standard?Can i get a replacement from toyota ?Will it cost as allways one arm and two legs? Is there an easy alternative?
    cheers peeps.dave
    i got the remote c/locking on the key aswell but the lock button is missing so all i have to do is press the unlock button again and after about 20 secs the doors lock.you could try your local stealer to see if they can get another key for you
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

thanx

Thanx once again stormforce.will try and let you know the outcome.My buttons are completely dead.must have had a hard life

Comment

Originally posted by mav666
        Thanx once again stormforce.will try and let you know the outcome.My buttons are completely dead.must have had a hard life
        i ws lucky as my surf came with a spare key but not for the central locking tho.It is also held together with tape.i may try my local stealer this week just to see if they're able to get a key also and if so i will let you know
        https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

E-bay

Originally posted by stormforce1067
          i ws lucky as my surf came with a spare key but not for the central locking tho.It is also held together with tape.i may try my local stealer this week just to see if they're able to get a key also and if so i will let you know
          Try e-bay, my other half had an XK8 and one of the remote control central locking blipper things gave up the ghost. The dealer wanted a ridiculous amount of money to replace it so we looked on e-bay and got one for about a quarter of the price. It's certainly worth a look!
          Ubi est mea anaticula cumminosa?

Comment

Working...
          X