are you sitting cimfortably?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• are you sitting cimfortably?

plse brace yourselves against falling off the chair laughing... as i'm about to ask a seriously dumb question...how do ichange the headlight bulbs?

I cannot be held responsible for wet pants, but please feel free to shoot me.
    =========
    =SOLD UP!=
    =========

Heh heh....don't worry its fairly easy...the cradles that hold both car batteries need to be slackened considerably allowing you to push / shove the batteries back as far as they can go to make room, then you should be able to reach down and change the bulb, on the passenger side the radiator overflow bottle needs to come out but i think it just one bolt.

Back in the day Baby

Comment

Here's instructions from Gtdog for you

You do need to move or remove the appropriate battery, the appropriate overflow/washer bottle, if it's the passenger side it also helps to undo the air intake guide, then you got access to the back - the front way via the grill is a NIGHTMARE.

Trev
      Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

just goit to halfords, they fit them for a fiver, just sit back and laugh as they scratch there heads and look dumb
        TeaM BOFA4x4 Mac 2008

www.bofa4x4.com

Comment

Originally posted by andrewlee31
          just goit to halfords, they fit them for a fiver, just sit back and laugh as they scratch there heads and look dumb
          You need to pay to make them look dumb ????

Thought they did that themselves
          Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

Working...
          X