yobit eobot.com

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A/C pump is the 3.0TD the same as 2.4TD?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A/C pump is the 3.0TD the same as 2.4TD?

I need a new A/C pump for my 3.0TD but have only found a pump off 2.4TD surf, will this be the same as a 3.0TD pump? please help.
    Surfer

Originally posted by davebloke2000
    I need a new A/C pump for my 3.0TD but have only found a pump off 2.4TD surf, will this be the same as a 3.0TD pump? please help.

I've told you once already!

Comment

Yes I know I Know, was posting in the technical section, did not know I had a reply so quick Bush, but thanks, don't surpose you have a spear 1 for me he he
      Surfer

Comment

Yes I know I Know, was posting in the technical section, did not know I had a reply so quick Bush, but thanks, don't surpose you have a spear 1 for me he he

You may be in luck, I think I've still go one in the garage.

With yours, is it definitely the pump thats bust or just the clutch on the front?

What is the diasgnosis for your non-functioning air-con system?

Comment

Ah yes, thats what the guy said when he looked at it, he said the clutch has gone ( the wheel was very loose at the front), so I guess thats all i need then? they cant be to much from new? Thanks for your help bush I just thought I would need a whole new pump, I guess not.
          Surfer

Comment

The gas filling fittings on a R12 gas (most 2.4's apart from the last few) pump are different to a R134a (all 3.0's) pump.

You can swap the whole top of the pump with your old one to keep the right fittings, and save having to argue with the air-con guy who filling it that he's using the right gas.

If you just need a new clutch, dosn't mess with the pump, just change the clutch in-situ to save hassle.
            4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Ah yes, thats what the guy said when he looked at it, he said the clutch has gone ( the wheel was very loose at the front), so I guess thats all i need then? they cant be to much from new? Thanks for your help bush I just thought I would need a whole new pump, I guess not.
              £220 +Vat! from Roughtrax I need one too

Comment

Where can I find A/C clutch for pump

OK, thanks for help but I need more cant seem to find any where that just sells a clutch for a pump, anyone know where to find one.
                Surfer

Comment

OK, thanks for help but I need more cant seem to find any where that just sells a clutch for a pump, anyone know where to find one.
                  I have some, thought Vince was gonna hook you up? Let me know if you want it.
                  4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Cheers Tony sent u an email so if you could let me know payment method e.t.c, regards Dave
                    Surfer

Comment

Working...
                    X