Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Electrical diagram for power windows/mirrors/locks

Hi All,

I'm the owner of a 1991 Hilux pick up, and currently doing some restoration/modification. My vehicle did not come with power windows etc, and I've recently installed some doors from a 1991 Hilux Surf equiped with power windows etc. It would be grateful if someone could please send me some electrical diagrams for the windows, so that I can attempt to have them connected. Looking forward to your response. Thanks!

Allan

i have a diagram for the locks but not the window controls. its too big to post here, want it e-mailed? do you have the door control relay? it lives under the dash just above the fuse board by the accelerator pedal
    it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

I am actually building it from scratch, so no I do not have the relays either. But I would be grateful if you could email me what ever diagrams you have snipes20@hotmail.com.

Comment

Not sure what model these are from, but might give you some clues.

http://www.hiluxsurf.co.uk/forums/at...achmentid=1942

Comment

Power Window Electrical

Reference is made to my earlier request. If anyone has the wiring diagram for the Hilux Surf windows electrical, which would include the relays etc, grateful if you could forward them to me please...really need them

Allan

Comment

Working...
          X