Unusual Rear Window Problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unusual Rear Window Problem

Hi I'm sure this has come up before but the rear window will not open, either with the internal switch or the door key. Normally I would be tempted to rip a hole on the inside of the tailgate and access the motor etc. But the back is full of my band PA system and I can't empty it or get near the back door from inside.
    Cheers
    All the best

Originally posted by frontman
    Hi I'm sure this has come up before but the rear window will not open, either with the internal switch or the door key. Normally I would be tempted to rip a hole on the inside of the tailgate and access the motor etc. But the back is full of my band PA system and I can't empty it or get near the back door from inside.
    Cheers
    Are your other windows opening ok ?

Did it suddenly stop, or slow down to die a slow death ?

Trev
    Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

door

Door windows work ok, Rear door worked fine up to this. Do you know where the fuse for the rear window is ???
      All the best

Comment

Check the fuse box by the driver's footwell, and also make sure your rear wiper is parked correctly.

Trev

Comment

Window Sorted

UDTrev Thankyou a million times. I would never have guessed the rear wiper thing. I went out to the car and the wiper looked ok (in the park pos) Gave the wiper a go and it must have gone into park. All ok thanks again and all the best.
          Cheers Col
          All the best

Comment

Originally posted by frontman
            UDTrev Thankyou a million times. I would never have guessed the rear wiper thing. I went out to the car and the wiper looked ok (in the park pos) Gave the wiper a go and it must have gone into park. All ok thanks again and all the best.
            Cheers Col
            No problem, glad to help.

Trev

Comment

Originally posted by UDTrev
              No problem, glad to help.

Trev

What a happy ending
              I used to have a surf me!

Comment

Working...
              X