3ltr surf alarm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3ltr surf alarm

Hi there just bought a ssr-x Import 2 week ago and a friend of mine already had one, he says that it should have a key with a fob on for the factory alarm(central locking?) mine only has one standard key, i was wondering if this true?? if so is there anywhere i could get a new key fob?? or would it be easyer just have a new alarm fitted??

Cheers for any info

Originally posted by madads
    Hi there just bought a ssr-x Import 2 week ago and a friend of mine already had one, he says that it should have a key with a fob on for the factory alarm(central locking?) mine only has one standard key, i was wondering if this true?? if so is there anywhere i could get a new key fob?? or would it be easyer just have a new alarm fitted??

Cheers for any info
    i dont think they all come with the fob on them my old 2.4 never , but my 3lt has but i have seen the keys for other 3lts where i got mine from but no fob with them
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

I just got a standard key with mine.
      Nihil illigitimi carborundum

Comment

Originally posted by madads

Cheers for any info
        Yes m8
        3 ltr will always have a keyless entry system

talk to yota. they will help get you a new key with the buttons on it.

(true for 3rd gen) fill in your details bro..
        I used to have a surf me!

Comment

Working...
        X