amplifier

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• amplifier

Can anybody tell me if the 2nd gen surf has an amp fitted as standard. My brother recently tried to fit a new sony unit following destruction of the original(cup of coffee - in holder-bumpy road) However only 1 speaker gives output the rest are either dead or distorted. Took a look at the wiring and a what looks like an amp is sitting behind the lower dash below the stereo unit. This is also covered in coffee stains!!

Any help appreciated

phil

Originally posted by boxertwin
    Can anybody tell me if the 2nd gen surf has an amp fitted as standard. My brother recently tried to fit a new sony unit following destruction of the original(cup of coffee - in holder-bumpy road) However only 1 speaker gives output the rest are either dead or distorted. Took a look at the wiring and a what looks like an amp is sitting behind the lower dash below the stereo unit. This is also covered in coffee stains!!

Any help appreciated

phil

Some do , some don't. I have one sitting on a shelf in my garage if he wants it he can have it for £10 plus the p&p
    I'm a custard donut monster

Comment

The 2nd Gen Surfs have active speakers in the back with built in amps.
      It's only a hobby!

Comment

Originally posted by jotto
        Some do , some don't. I have one sitting on a shelf in my garage if he wants it he can have it for £10 plus the p&p
        Jotto, Thanks I'l take it. Would you send details to phil.hegarty1@ntlworld.com
        as my pm box is not working.

regards

phil

Comment

regards

phil

bump!

Comment

Jotto

regards

phil
            take it you missed this mate!!

phil

Comment

take it you missed this mate!!

phil
              email sent
              I'm a custard donut monster

Comment