Speakers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Speakers

Ok, I be wanting some large sounds in the back of my beastie, I am going to wire up an amp in me truck, I have a great big box thing in the back for my speakers, but I want to be able to remove this is I have something big to put in the back.

Has anyone else put an amp and a couple of speakers in the back of their wagon, and if so, please could I have an idiots guide to putting the same in mine.

Idiot - choice word from the imortal one (wife)

this was allready in my truck when i bought it,
    ithas 2 twelve inch bass speakers in that box the amp and power cap are fitted onto the back of the box, so to take it out i just unplug the speaker wires (mauve ones)and disconnect one of the red wires, it then all slides out.
    someone has just come around to buy it so my truck is£300 cheaper than what i paid for it thats if he turns up tomorrow with the money
    Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

Originally posted by joker??

this was allready in my truck when i bought it,
      ithas 2 twelve inch bass speakers in that box the amp and power cap are fitted onto the back of the box, so to take it out i just unplug the speaker wires (mauve ones)and disconnect one of the red wires, it then all slides out.
      someone has just come around to buy it so my truck is£300 cheaper than what i paid for it thats if he turns up tomorrow with the money

Cool, ok so I have now made a multiplug for the speaker connections from the head unit, to the rear speakers and to the amp, now what do I do about the power for the amp, like its a big old wire, what kinda connector can I use for that?

Once that is done, all I have to worry about is the rest of the car!

Comment

that big old red wire is connected directly to the battery with afuse in between the amp and the battery
        dunno if thats any help to you
        Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

Working...
        X