alarm fitting can anyone help?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• alarm fitting can anyone help?

hi just bought a new alarm(inwells) from fleabay for my newly aquired LN130,
    was(still am) hoping to fit it myself problem is the instructions are vague to say the least,can anyone help with the following;

1)there are six wire to connect to the central control lock they are to be connected to the following terminals;NO,C,NC,NO1,C1,NC1
    can anyone tell me were to locate the central control lock and how to identify terminal NO,C,NC,NO1,C1,NC1?

2)There is a red wire that says to be connected to the window auxiliary(-)output(choose collocation); can any tell me what is meant by that?

3)red wire to connect to brake switch and on to brake light;can anyone tell me where the brake switch is located?

one more unrelated thing,i cant get power to my spotlights,wiring loom looks original and iv identified a relay under the steering column,can anyone tell me if there are any hidden away fuses anywere and how to test if the relay is working correctly?
    thanx

alarm

its best to have it fitted by a profesional mate,you get the certificate for insurance
    atb sean

Comment

Need control unit.

Hi M8
      Can't help regarding connections, but what I did learn from the Pro's is that 'cos the central locking only works from the drivers side. (Toyota did some cost cutting.) You need this motor/control unit in order to make the central locking work.

Comment

Working...
      X