Fuse Box

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fuse Box

In a follow up to my Fog Light Wiring Thread, I am preparing to wire the lights this weekend. I've got the wiring kit, and have just noticed a blank space in my fuse box that will fit the relay perfectly.

Does anyone know if I can wire into the fuse box directly, and if so, how do I get the box out and what are the connectors like?

IOt may be more hassle than it's worth, but in the interest of keeping everything tidy, I thought I might ask the question.

Picture below show the space I would use.

On another note, if there should be something in the space I have highlighted, what should it be and why haven't I got it!!!!
    Attached Files
    Just Vegging Out

I fitted a 4 way auxillary fusebox and run my extras from there.
    Heavy duty cable (30a) form the battery to the new fusebox and accessories from each fuse.
    Errr, if that makes sense?
    http://www.vehicle-wiring-products.c...-1/fuse-1.html

The missing relay is for the fuel filter heater, not all Surfs have the heater fitted.
    Last edited by BUSHWHACKER; 6 April 2006, 14:42.

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER
      The missing relay is for the fuel filter heater, not all Surfs have the heater fitted.
      Heated Fuel Filter????

Hmmm. Do you think that would come in handy when running Vege?
      Just Vegging Out

Comment

Oh yes! Toyota is the only place to get the heater, unless you can find a second hand one.

Comment

hi, mine are wired to a spare fuse outlet behind the drivers side foot panel(think its no.11 on diagram behind panel) and onto a relay under the steering column,it is switched from a switch in the centre of the centre console(next to the rear window switch).Dont know if thats of any help to you

Comment

Working...
          X