No announcement yet.

Where and what is the indicator relay ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where and what is the indicator relay ?

Hi,

Can anyone tell me where the indicator relay is hiding and is it a 2 or 3 pin beastie ?

I am running LED indicators and the load resistors are giving me jyp !!!!

Trev
    Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

It's tucked up behind the dash, drivers side. What kind of LEDs are you using, and what problems are you having?

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER
      It's tucked up behind the dash, drivers side. What kind of LEDs are you using, and what problems are you having?
      I have LED indicator bulbs on all 4 corners with load resistors attached, and suddenly my O/S have decided to flash like buggery !!

I will recheck the splicing of the resistors tomorrow or at the weekend (working late today )

Trev

Comment

The problem is either the bulbs or wiring. If it was the relay then both sides would flash incorrectly. Did you replace the side repeaters on the front wings with LEDs too?

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER
          The problem is either the bulbs or wiring. If it was the relay then both sides would flash incorrectly. Did you replace the side repeaters on the front wings with LEDs too?
          nope, they are using orange bulbs, are are live

I think I have a splice failure on a load resistor - gonna grab me a meter and see if I can see what's going on.

Trev

Comment

Working...
          X