rear washwiper won.t work

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rear washwiper won.t work

watchyer im new on here can anyone help me ive got a 94 3ltr ssrx ltd my rear washwiper won.t work also im not getting any water comming out of the washer also the key switch for the rear window don.t work any ideas

[QUOTE=charbruc]watchyer im new on here can anyone help me ive got a 94 3ltr ssrx ltd my rear washwiper won.t work also im not getting any water comming out of the washer also the key switch for the rear window don.t work any ideas thanks

Comment

If the rear window is not fully up the wash/wipe wont work . If the window works off the interior button then the wires may be broken in the trunking between tailgate and body .
      Rick...Member of 1st Gen club. ONE LIFE ... GET ONE !!

Comment

Rear window

Wash Wipe works ok but key will not operate rear window , is this a common fault ?
        I guess Bushwhacker is our man !
        Death rides a Black Horse

Comment

If the interior switch still opens the window, then the fault lies with the micro switch on the back of the keyswitch. You'll have to take the panel off the tailgate to get to the switch.............http://www.showmesome.info/hilux/workshop/rear_door.htm

Comment

3rd Gen

See told you Bushwhacker is the font of all knowlege !

Is there a similar page for the upswing rear door ? I don't have drop down tailgate ?
            Death rides a Black Horse

Comment

rear wash wipe

thanks every one on that il have a look and let you know how i get on keep on surfing cheers

Comment

Originally posted by John h
                I guess Bushwhacker is our man !

See told you Bushwhacker is the font of all knowlege !

OK , I wont bother suggesting cures to faults anymore .
                Last edited by Vagrant No2; 7 April 2006, 21:56.
                Rick...Member of 1st Gen club. ONE LIFE ... GET ONE !!

Comment

Working...
                X