audio system mystery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• audio system mystery

I have a toyota system that bears the compact disc logo on the front but seems to have no slot for the disc anywhere. I can't find a changer unit anywhere. anyone got any ideas? its a Toyota 35410

Ta

Al.
    I used to have a surf me!

Originally posted by phoebelala
    I have a toyota system that bears the compact disc logo on the front but seems to have no slot for the disc anywhere. I can't find a changer unit anywhere. anyone got any ideas? its a Toyota 35410

Ta

Al.
    It may be capable of controlling a CD changer, but

a. There isn't one fitted, or
    b. It's been lifted
    Peter

I am not a number. I am a FREE MAN!

Comment

Is there a button on front that you press and the front panel drops down to reveal the cd slot.

Nev

Comment

Originally posted by CaptainBeaky
        It may be capable of controlling a CD changer, but

a. There isn't one fitted, or
        b. It's been lifted

Yeah! thats what i was thinkin. Where do they fit the changer in surfs? only one cupboard in the back as opposed to two in my 2nd gen. Could it be hiding someplace I aint looked? the glove box is empty but never had anything fitted in there by the looks of it.

Al.

Comment

Originally posted by NiftyNev
          Is there a button on front that you press and the front panel drops down to reveal the cd slot.

Nev

No, sadly not! although i will double check, thanx nev

Comment

Originally posted by phoebelala
            Yeah! thats what i was thinkin. Where do they fit the changer in surfs? only one cupboard in the back as opposed to two in my 2nd gen. Could it be hiding someplace I aint looked? the glove box is empty but never had anything fitted in there by the looks of it.

Al.
            If not in the boot or rear (RH side) cubbyhole, try under the front passenger seat.

P
            Peter

I am not a number. I am a FREE MAN!

Comment

Working...
            X