more help needed!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• more help needed!!!

apparently its not my alarm thats the fault..the guy said the indicator light sticking and draining the batteries is a one off.it seems its my starter relay switch, can anyone tell me where this swich actually is and are they difficult to exchange?oh by the way its a 94 reg 3.0 ssrx turbo diesel

Originally posted by hally
    apparently its not my alarm thats the fault..the guy said the indicator light sticking and draining the batteries is a one off.it seems its my starter relay switch, can anyone tell me where this swich actually is and are they difficult to exchange?oh by the way its a 94 reg 3.0 ssrx turbo diesel
    I can not see how a starter relay could affect indicators.
    I would suspect a flasher unit is the suspect here
    Usually found above the gas pedal area, diffiocult to get to but easy and not to expensive to replace.
    Keep us posted.
    Simon.O.
    '90 SSR Ltd 2.4TD 5 spd

Comment

Originally posted by Simon.O.
      I can not see how a starter relay could affect indicators.
      I would suspect a flasher unit is the suspect here
      Usually found above the gas pedal area, diffiocult to get to but easy and not to expensive to replace.
      Keep us posted.
      I agree i wouldn't think the starter relay (if the surf has one?) would cause this, if it isn't the flasher unit it could be the hazzard switch. The clicking whilst trying to start by the way is normally the starter solenoid contacts, there's loads of info on here about that one!
      Bring me the head of a treehugger

Comment

Working...
      X