Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• central locking

Guys,
    Can anyone help me I have a L reg 3.0 ssrv with a central locking problem.
    I can lock the truck ok with the drivers side external , but when I try and open, only the drivers door opens and i have to manually open the other 3 doors.

Thanks Ianto

Originally posted by Ianto
    Guys,
    Can anyone help me I have a L reg 3.0 ssrv with a central locking problem.
    I can lock the truck ok with the drivers side external , but when I try and open, only the drivers door opens and i have to manually open the other 3 doors.

Thanks Ianto
    Hi,
    I would remove the trim (door card) from the drivers' door...Adjacent to the door latch is where I would first go....there are electrical connections adjacent (from the main central lockin control and also power ) check ie CLEAN these connections....it may well be some crud / or just a bit of winter damp has affected these...

peter

Comment

Originally posted by Uplander
      Hi,
      I would remove the trim (door card) from the drivers' door...Adjacent to the door latch is where I would first go....there are electrical connections adjacent (from the main central lockin control and also power ) check ie CLEAN these connections....it may well be some crud / or just a bit of winter damp has affected these...

peter

Thanks for that I`ll give it a try

Comment

Originally posted by Ianto
        Thanks for that I`ll give it a try
        I've just sorted mine out, it would lock/unlock with the remote contrrol but not with the door switch or drivers key barrel. it was 3 broken wires in between the drivers door and the door post. remove the protective sleave and have a good look I missed it first time i checked.
        Good luck

Comment

Working...
        X