electric aerial

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• electric aerial

my aerial is not going up when the radio is on can anyone help . how do I get at it? cheers andy
    [url]www.northwestfishing.co.uk[/url]

Remove the passenger side inner wing liner, and it there, tucked in the back of the wing. There is a relay under the dash, above you feet I think, or might be behind the drivers kick panel where all the fuses are (can't remember now), that you can normally hear clicking when the arial goes up, if you can't hear it look there first.
    4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Originally posted by andy7378
      my aerial is not going up when the radio is on can anyone help . how do I get at it? cheers andy
      good luck thats all i can say had to replace mine a while back and got so mad getting the wheel arch cover off it took a stanley knife to it ****** thing.and then when you do get it off you have just enuff room to fit a pubic hair in there lol
      I HAVE FOUND JESUS he was behind the sofa

Comment

Originally posted by kiowa
        good luck thats all i can say had to replace mine a while back and got so mad getting the wheel arch cover off it took a stanley knife to it ****** thing.and then when you do get it off you have just enuff room to fit a pubic hair in there lol

lol sounds about right, nothing is simple with these &+_)*^%$ things
        [url]www.northwestfishing.co.uk[/url]

Comment

Working...
        X