ok next problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ok next problem

like i said in the last one the TO$ER that had the truck before me bas&£*dised the electric's a bit so although the stereo works i have no internal light's, clock or cigeret lighter.
    does anyone know if there's any where i can take it near to heathrow that's not gonna rob me of all my savings cos i'm not willing to go further than fitting the stereo??? i am willing to travel a bit.

if your at heathrow might be worth asking tony if he can do it or see if anyone here can recommend and auto electrician.
    Tim
    Break It,Fix It,Repeat,Break It,Fix It,Repeat

Comment

Originally posted by dirtydog
      if your at heathrow might be worth asking tony if he can do it or see if anyone here can recommend and auto electrician.
      tony who??? i'm new to this so i dont know anyone

Comment

Originally posted by mupp1t
        sorry mate - he has a garage for Surfs in Basingstoke - dont know if this is too far for you but if you need other stuff doing too it would be worth it.

www.4x4toys.co.uk - goto garage section.
        Tim
        Break It,Fix It,Repeat,Break It,Fix It,Repeat

Comment

He's known as TonyN on here.. just do a search
          Paranoid? They're out to GET YOU!

Comment

Tony Me!

Got your email, before you come all the way down here, have you checked all the fuses by your right foot, also the clock and cigar lighters often get left unplugged after the dash has been out, check them as well.
            4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Originally posted by TonyN
              Tony Me!

Got your email, before you come all the way down here, have you checked all the fuses by your right foot, also the clock and cigar lighters often get left unplugged after the dash has been out, check them as well.
              yeah, checked everything i could think of but no luck, when would it be good to come to see you??? would saturday be ok???

Comment

yeah, checked everything i could think of but no luck, when would it be good to come to see you??? would saturday be ok???
                Saturday isn't good, I'm not here weekends mostly. Give me a ring and we'll sort something out.

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Working...
                X