Fuse? Electric locking and Electric Windows

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fuse? Electric locking and Electric Windows

I would be grateful if anyone can help with the location for the fuse that covers the electric locking and electric windows?

Thanks

Tim

Originally posted by Tallen10011@aol.com
    I would be grateful if anyone can help with the location for the fuse that covers the electric locking and electric windows?

Thanks

Tim
    hi tim try the drivers side footwell or drivers side under the bonnet
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce1067
      hi tim try the drivers side footwell or drivers side under the bonnet
      Thanks

I have looked in both of these places but none of the labels on the fuses covers these extras!

Tim

Comment

Thanks

I have looked in both of these places but none of the labels on the fuses covers these extras!

Tim

the only other thing i can think of is to just check each fuse in turn to see if one of them does the door locks.just looked at mine and it does'nt state which is for the locks either,so if you do find it ,it will be handy to know for further ref.

Comment

Thanks

Tim

Found it!

The fuse is a 30A ( pink square type the same as the 30A middle fan one in the engine compartment small fuse collection). The location is in the footwell ajencent to the fuse box. Look upward there are a collection of relays plus the additional fuse. You will need a torch and a supple back to get into position to find it!

Hope this helps anybody else with this problem

Tim

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce1067
            the only other thing i can think of is to just check each fuse in turn to see if one of them does the door locks.just looked at mine and it does'nt state which is for the locks either,so if you do find it ,it will be handy to know for further ref.
            My handbook says fuse 5 in the footwell.

Covers Gauges, reverse lights electric door locks and power windows.

Fuse 5 is right in the middle of the block of 9.
            It just does, OK?

Comment

Originally posted by dave.j.robbo
              My handbook says fuse 5 in the footwell.

Covers Gauges, reverse lights electric door locks and power windows.

Fuse 5 is right in the middle of the block of 9.

cheers dave

Comment

Working...
              X