Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CD/SAT Nav/Radio wanted for spares!

Hi all

I've seen a lot of threads about people replacing the stereos. Does anyone have one of combined sat nav/cd/tv system they're chucking out - mines from a 96 SSR-X. I only use it for CDs - but it's got a broken sprocket which is easily replaced and should get it going again.

Cheers

Vincent

Originally posted by vsalva
    Hi all

I've seen a lot of threads about people replacing the stereos. Does anyone have one of combined sat nav/cd/tv system they're chucking out - mines from a 96 SSR-X. I only use it for CDs - but it's got a broken sprocket which is easily replaced and should get it going again.

Cheers

Vincent
    i will do you a deal if you pay koi £10 for your blue star i have one that the cd and radio works fine on i will even meet you in the services by jct 17 m4
    I HAVE FOUND JESUS he was behind the sofa

Comment

Originally posted by kiowa
      i will do you a deal if you pay koi £10 for your blue star i have one that the cd and radio works fine on i will even meet you in the services by jct 17 m4
      Hi - can you email a picture so I can see if it's the same model - if so £10 at J17 is fine. vsalva@star.net.uk

Cheers

Vincent

Comment

Originally posted by vsalva
        Hi - can you email a picture so I can see if it's the same model - if so £10 at J17 is fine. vsalva@star.net.uk

Cheers

Vincent
        sent you some piccys bud
        I HAVE FOUND JESUS he was behind the sofa

Comment

Originally posted by kiowa
          sent you some piccys bud
          Thanks that's perfect - emailed you my mobile number

cheers

Vincent

Comment

Working...