Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ssr-x 3ltr dashboard

Hi all

can any body help me just brought a 95 hilux surf ssr-x 3ltr and i got no owners manual with car have sussed most of the dashboard switches but a few iam not sure of ie the one that says idle on and the one with a red light below it and the red button on front lower auto selector
    thanks
    cusso

Originally posted by cusso
    Hi all

can any body help me just brought a 95 hilux surf ssr-x 3ltr and i got no owners manual with car have sussed most of the dashboard switches but a few iam not sure of ie the one that says idle on and the one with a red light below it and the red button on front lower auto selector
    thanks
    cusso
    The red button lets you move the gear selector without the engine running and the idle switch when pressed makes the engine tick over at a higher rate than usual.

Comment

Originally posted by bell end billy
      The red button lets you move the gear selector without the engine running and the idle switch when pressed makes the engine tick over at a higher rate than usual.
      thanks thats answered most except the round switch under the idle switch that shows a little red light when pressed

Comment

Originally posted by cusso
        thanks thats answered most except the round switch under the idle switch that shows a little red light when pressed

Rear Fog??
        Did I mention I have a BLUE one
        Tony

Comment

if you want a copy of the owners manual in PDF and a sunvisor translation then email me at ANDREWLEE31@AOL.COM and ill send them out to ya matey. about 6meg so make sure your inbox can take it
          TeaM BOFA4x4 Mac 2008

www.bofa4x4.com

Comment

hold on... i stole morr's animation!!

USE THE SEARCH!!
            Attached Files
            nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

thanks guys think Ive got them sussed now
              cheers
              chris

Comment