Lights Gone!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lights Gone!

This is odd! My sidelights dont work, either are my rear lights and all the dash lights are gone aswell including switches etc. Have checked all the fuses and theyre all ok. Anyone got any ideas what it could be?
    Really peed off cause i just got it back on the road after 4 months.
    Help me please!
    Thanks
    Del
    Derek :
    1990 Hilux Surf SSR Ltd
    [B][COLOR=DarkOrange][U]S[/U][/COLOR][/B]ave [B][COLOR=DarkOrange][U]U[/U][/COLOR][/B]p [B][COLOR=DarkOrange][U]R[/U][/COLOR][/B]eadies [B][COLOR=DarkOrange][U]F[/U][/COLOR][/B]ast. Cause you're gonna need them!

Seems to have been a few threads on this subject. I think the problem is down to alternator/voltage regulator. As Morr says, "The search button is a wonderful thing."
    It's only a hobby!

Comment

Dya know what else is a wonderful thing?
      A brain! I wish i had one! Obviously didnt check the fuses very well as the 10amp tail light fuse was gone. I had the centre console apart and reconnected a lighting switch up wrong causing the fuse to blow. Alternators charging fine. I had done a search but i was being impatient!
      Cheers
      Derek :
      1990 Hilux Surf SSR Ltd
      [B][COLOR=DarkOrange][U]S[/U][/COLOR][/B]ave [B][COLOR=DarkOrange][U]U[/U][/COLOR][/B]p [B][COLOR=DarkOrange][U]R[/U][/COLOR][/B]eadies [B][COLOR=DarkOrange][U]F[/U][/COLOR][/B]ast. Cause you're gonna need them!

Comment

Glad you got there in the end.
        It's only a hobby!

Comment

Working...
        X