Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One Brake Light

Hi,
    One of my brake lights stopped working today,went and changed the bulb as per normal but the new one didnt work either.
    Are the brake lights fused separately, i.e both sides on different fuses or is it more likely i have a broken wire or something?

Darren
    So many toys-So little cash

Originally posted by surfer daz
    Hi,
    One of my brake lights stopped working today,went and changed the bulb as per normal but the new one didnt work either.
    Are the brake lights fused separately, i.e both sides on different fuses or is it more likely i have a broken wire or something?

Darren
    they are on the same fuse AFAIK so best to check the wiring first. have you tried swapping the same bulbs between the two?
    Tim
    Break It,Fix It,Repeat,Break It,Fix It,Repeat

Comment

Originally posted by dirtydog
      they are on the same fuse AFAIK so best to check the wiring first. have you tried swapping the same bulbs between the two?
      No not yet,i had a quick look before i left work tonight thinking it would be a simple bulb change.I'm a bit annoyed now as i will have to get out and fiddle with it at the weekend. Ive got another spare bulb,so i'll try that one too before ripping it apart.....wouldnt have thought it was the bulb,the original looked ok aswell.

cheers.
      So many toys-So little cash

Comment

Working...
      X