SSR-X CD player won't play keeps ejecting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SSR-X CD player won't play keeps ejecting

Hi brand new to the forums and just got myself a SSR-X... i love it i hae just worked out the 4wd gear box or i think i have.

I have a problem with the CD player i stick in a cd and after a few seconds the cd jects and it flips back to radio.

no matter what i stick in it spits it out and thats it.

The display for hte cd does light up and but there is no error message or anything.

Can anyone help me with this and can anyone give me any pointers on the 4wd selector as the manual i downloaded doesn't cover this new gear thing.

Thank you for all your help

Jazz

Originally posted by yoyomonkey1000
    Hi brand new to the forums and just got myself a SSR-X... i love it i hae just worked out the 4wd gear box or i think i have.

I have a problem with the CD player i stick in a cd and after a few seconds the cd jects and it flips back to radio.

The display for hte cd does light up and but there is no error message or anything.

Can anyone help me with this and can anyone give me any pointers on the 4wd selector as the manual i downloaded doesn't cover this new gear thing.

Jazz
    The japanese cd players are a dead loss see forums , the only way to retain sanity is to fit new single slot cd and radio plus cubby box to fill gap you cant beat sony in my opinion for the money get an mp3 one if the pennies allow.cheers paul

Comment

mines a jvc double din cd/mini disc which apart from frequency read out is spot on, when i got the truck it would not play cd's or mini disc's but run decent quality cd and md cleaners throu them a few times and hey presto all is well
      hope it works for you
      john
      Surf.gone but not forgottendisco now gone aswell

Comment

UOTE=yoyomonkey1000]Hi brand new to the forums and just got myself a SSR-X... i love it i hae just worked out the 4wd gear box or i think i have.

Jazz[/QUOTE]

Hi Jazz

I bought a hard copy manual - if you have a fax number I can send you the relavant pages re the box.

Re the stereo - did you replace it? If you did any chnace I could have your old one? Mine's broken a sprocket on the loader - but otherwise works fine for basic CD playing. I don;t really want to spend a 150 notes on a replacement.

Cheers

Vincent

Comment

Working...
        X