As the title says...remote central locking modules

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Toyota-Hilux-P...QQcmdZViewItem

anybody bought one of these?

cheers,
    Darren
    So many toys-So little cash

Seems like a bargain!

his feedback ain't brillient though?
    Lifes for smileing at! when ya Surf's not broke!

Comment

yea, i thought it was cheap,i've seen them on there for a lot more than that but they come from japan usually i think. I didnt check his feedback,thats usually the next thing i do after looking at the item,must of got a bit excited!! Not sure what to do at the mo,i'm trying to find a good cheap alarm if there is such a thing!

Comment

Originally posted by surfer daz
        yea, i thought it was cheap,i've seen them on there for a lot more than that but they come from japan usually i think. I didnt check his feedback,thats usually the next thing i do after looking at the item,must of got a bit excited!! Not sure what to do at the mo,i'm trying to find a good cheap alarm if there is such a thing!

me personnally i wouldn't trust anyone who hides their feedback comments.i like to see what others have to say b4 i buy anything off of ebay
        https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Originally posted by surfer daz
          i'm trying to find a good cheap alarm if there is such a thing!
          Hey daz...When I bought my smurf I had a Toad Ai606 Cat 1 alarm and immobiliser fitted, it cost £300 then, that was 2yrs ago. It's my understanding that these have come down to £249 fitted. Features of this alarm among others are keyless entry using a fob. HTH

Darren

Comment

cant read his feedback history suggests he got something to hide
            and it does seem bit cheap too
            would it last?
            Enjoying Life after Cancer
            Pops

Comment

Thanks guys,
              i thought it was too good to be true,i dont usually deal with people who hide their feedback, a bargain is a bargain but getting ripped off aint pleasant.Think i'll give it a miss.
              I've noticed a lot of people use the toad Ai606,must be pretty good.I'll have a look around and see what sort off deals i can find.

cheers guys,
              Darren

Comment

Working...
              X