Fuse location/name? Windows + mirrors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fuse location/name? Windows + mirrors

Can anybody suggest where I might find, and under what name the fuse for the electric windows and mirrors might be.

I have located fuse boxes under the bonnet and below the steering column, but can't see which fuse or name it might be.

All my windows except the drivers side have stopped working, as well as the wing-mirror adjustment.

Its a 1993 (2nd gen?) SSRX

Thank you !

Peter
    Last edited by the careful driver; 11 October 2005, 19:14.

Originally posted by the careful driver
    Can anybody suggest where I might find, and under what name the fuse for the electric windows and mirrors might be.

I have located fuse boxes under the bonnet and below the steering column, but can't see which fuse or name it might be.

All my windows except the drivers side have stopped working, as well as the wing-mirror adjustment.

Its a 1993 (2nd gen?) SSRX

Thank you !

Peter

You may kick yourself for this, but have you inadvertantly hit the window lock out switch?
    Maurice
    Hilux Surf FAQ at www.hiluxsurf.eu

Comment

Originally posted by Morr
      You may kick yourself for this, but have you inadvertantly hit the window lock out switch?
      I think that will be the clever answer then

Thank you !

All systems working and saved me a trip to buy fuses !

Peter

Comment

Originally posted by the careful driver
        I think that will be the clever answer then

Thank you !

All systems working and saved me a trip to buy fuses !

Peter
        Don't kick yourself too hard , this is one mistake that huge numbers of Surf owners (myself included) has made at some point.
        Maurice
        Hilux Surf FAQ at www.hiluxsurf.eu

Comment

So Sorry I spit my coffee all over the screen at this one, and Morr beat me to the answer. Yup I did this when I'd had the surf a couple of weeks and felt a right numpty when the soloution was pointed out........

Comment

Originally posted by DaveD
            So Sorry I spit my coffee all over the screen at this one, and Morr beat me to the answer. Yup I did this when I'd had the surf a couple of weeks and felt a right numpty when the soloution was pointed out........
            See ....burgundry owners!!!!
            actually this bluey did it too!
            Did I mention I have a BLUE one
            Tony

Comment

Working...
            X