3rd Gen KZN185 SSRG

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3rd Gen KZN185 SSRG

Am at a loss to see how the wood effect dash comes off on my surf.Reectly purchased at port auction and delighted with the vehicle- but having difcficulty sorting out the streo etc. It has an alpine radio and tape deck,alpine 3disc changer and an addzest hybrid navigation. Radio and tape deck work(I have an expander ready to fit) , the cartridge for the c.d. is missing and also the sat nav screen is mi8ssing and no disc.the three units take three din spaces up.
    Anybody out there who can help with my probs would be appreciated

Sooty

Originally posted by gwyn jones
    Am at a loss to see how the wood effect dash comes off on my surf.Reectly purchased at port auction and delighted with the vehicle- but having difcficulty sorting out the streo etc. It has an alpine radio and tape deck,alpine 3disc changer and an addzest hybrid navigation. Radio and tape deck work(I have an expander ready to fit) , the cartridge for the c.d. is missing and also the sat nav screen is mi8ssing and no disc.the three units take three din spaces up.
    Anybody out there who can help with my probs would be appreciated

Sooty
    Try the search option at the top of the page.

or as you are new

http://www.yotasurf.co.uk/forums/sho...t=dash+removal

Comment

bin it and get some UK spec stuff.
      nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Originally posted by da SLUG man
        bin it and get some UK spec stuff.
        he's right...
        if you have no UK radio, no CD cartridge and no sat nav screen you might as well start over. Anyone make a triple din sat/nav/autochanger for you funny 3rd gen lot???
        Tim
        Break It,Fix It,Repeat,Break It,Fix It,Repeat

Comment

go for single din and loadsa space to hide your fags!... or a pack of fags and a pasty... damn... there's space for anything!!

to remove the dash though... remove the heater panel (carefully prise it off), there's some screws behind there....
          can move centre console back too (2 screws in cubby box and remove 4wd selector knob) makes it easier to remove completely.
          nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Working...
          X