Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Front fog lights

Hello,

Has anybody got front fogs wired in as a standard fitment with the Toyota switch?

Mine appears to have the wiring as standard at the front but I wandered where the switch is located so I can trace the wires and use the existing loom to wire them up.

If its the middle switch in the centre console then I could be on to a winner.

Thanks

Rich.
    If life's an uphill struggle then downhill from now on can't be that bad?!

Originally posted by rich
    Hello,

Has anybody got front fogs wired in as a standard fitment with the Toyota switch?

Mine appears to have the wiring as standard at the front but I wandered where the switch is located so I can trace the wires and use the existing loom to wire them up.

Thanks

Rich.

Sorry no help here, had nothing on mine so had to run the lot from scratch.
    Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
    My choice
    Back off

Comment

Front fog lights

If You do use the centre consul for your fog switch you can take the switch volts to the relay from the gear selctor light, as this comes on with the side lights and you are not pulling current it will do the job easily reducing the need to run lots of wires around the dash....
      Im not a gynacologist but ill have a look

Comment

Mine has with pre wired fogs. the switch is next to the rear window one on the centre console.

They only work with side or main lights on.

Hope this helps
        '94 3.0TD SSR-G Limited Green over Silver, mmmmmmmmmm!

Comment

Originally posted by rich
          Hello,

Thanks

Rich.

Rich,

I have the factory fogs. They are wired to the middle switch.

phil

Comment

Thanks for all your replies.

Looks like I could be on to a winner as their is a switch that is wired into this position but the lights have been removed (An LED on the top does come on when the lights are on and it is switched on) so I will go a hunting.

Rich.
            If life's an uphill struggle then downhill from now on can't be that bad?!

Comment

Rich

They probably removed the lights for the SVA test and didnt bother refitting them , so the wires have been taped up and stuffed back behind the bumper .

Good job your a sparky .

Comment

Working...
              X