Cigarette lighter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cigarette lighter

Has anybody out there done a mod to give a constant power supply to the lighter all the time without the key in the ignition as the kids are driving me wild because each time I start up the power goes from there dvd player and I have to set it for them each time. Any help would be grateful.
    p.s. I found a mod for a 2000 model but mine is a 93 and does not have the same power relay under the bonnet to cross out with a small bit of wire.

Originally posted by ckc100
    Has anybody out there done a mod to give a constant power supply to the lighter all the time without the key in the ignition as the kids are driving me wild because each time I start up the power goes from there dvd player and I have to set it for them each time. Any help would be grateful.
    p.s. I found a mod for a 2000 model but mine is a 93 and does not have the same power relay under the bonnet to cross out with a small bit of wire.
    Get an extra one from Halfords and fit it somewhere and just wire it into the battery, then you still got a functioning ciggy lighter and a constant power source as well.

Cheers

Comment

Working...
    X