cd player

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cd player

my cd player keeps spitting out the cd will not play at all.radio and tape working fine.
    in a 2.4td ssr - limited.
    the one with the red interior.

Originally posted by corona
    my cd player keeps spitting out the cd will not play at all.radio and tape working fine.
    Chris,

Try a CD cleaner. There are quite a few different ones. I had a similar problem and a couple of cleans sorted it.

I used one that needs some fluid dropped onto a couple of little brushes at the edge.

Phil

Where in Sunderland are you??

Comment

Originally posted by corona

Yep my original spec one did the same thing, cleaned as mentioned no joy, stations naff fitted band expander naff took it all out an fitted Uk spec one, works fine and sounds good.
      Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
      My choice
      Back off

Comment

yep jap stereo on mine did that stripped it cleaned threw it in the bin i was fed up with terry wogan on radio 2 so got a uk stereo
        (\__/)
        (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
        (")_(")

Comment

Mine the same, got a new Sony Explode fitted by ICS in Darlington, they have a shop in shields as well, looks and sound's out of this world and they dont charge much to fit it.

Rab
          Rabbie

"Blossom" she's a 93 2.4td SSRX & we luv her, cost a fortune but we still luv her

Comment

Working...
          X