Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Minor Niggles

Couple of easy ones - I hope!

The speaker in the drivers door has packed up. Checked the o/p of the sterio and all is well. suspect the problem is in the drivers door. How do I get the trim off?

My headlights currently do a great job of lighting up the sky especially when the boot is loaded. Tried to readjust the aim, but not had a lot of luck. Any good ideas?

I've got a 3rd Gen SSRG TD and hope to be at Devil's Pit tomorrow.

Originally posted by Andy Dawson
    Couple of easy ones - I hope!

The speaker in the drivers door has packed up. Checked the o/p of the sterio and all is well. suspect the problem is in the drivers door. How do I get the trim off?

Ignore me, this if for 2nd gen!

My headlights currently do a great job of lighting up the sky especially when the boot is loaded. Tried to readjust the aim, but not had a lot of luck. Any good ideas?

Have you got a saggy arse? Not personal, I am talking about the truck. Do you have the hard/soft adjustment on the suspension try it on hard. Saggy arse is quite common on 2nd (not sure about 3rd) and a set of springs should do it + shocks if you can afford it. Got any pics?

You could also try some of those spring inserts that caravanners use to stop the springs compressing.

I've got a 3rd Gen SSRG TD and hope to be at Devil's Pit tomorrow.

Will see you tomorrow then!
    Last edited by rich; 17 November 2003, 01:01.
    If life's an uphill struggle then downhill from now on can't be that bad?!

Comment

Working...
    X