Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Electronic Tuning?

Hi all new to this forum and looks very interesting
    I have a LJ 70 1993 2.4 td and also have a Hilux 2.5d4d which is what I`m going to ask about.Bought a tunit (a device for increasing the power on modern diesel engines)a year ago and it never worked basically so putting every thing on the long finger as you do I sent it back to where bought, they reprogrammed it it and I tryed it again still the same .I then was posted a new one and still no change so I have to make a call back tommorow and see what happens .I don`t think this unit is going to work on this engine so I`m looking at other units namely TD tuning unit or one from East coast racing both units seem to be wired to the injectors and ECU and the tunit is wired into the ecu only and consists of 4 wires +power.Has anyone any expierience with any of these units or am I just blabbering on.

I just found this web site on the landcruisers rock forum and they recomended I give it a try over here.I just copied and pasted it in case it sounds a bit weird to read, and I only fit into the Hilux part I`m afraid .Any info would be a great help,
    Thanks
    Ken
Working...
X