Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wiring diagrams

Evening all
    Possibly a long shot but wondering if there are any wiring diagrams for a gen 2 kzn130?

I have a couple of issues with the instrument cluster and surrounding areas. Trying save a bit of down time on checking symptoms with diagram and hopefully heading for things target them rather than metering out wiring left right and centre.

Cheers Ben

http://www.toyotasurf.asn.au/techsit...%20Cluster.pdf

Comment

Absolute star Thank you

Comment

Been scratching my head some what today and still not fathomed it.

I have no main beam tell tale (its not the bulb I changed it) and the other issue (possibly linked) for dipped beam at the head lights the switch has to be in the main beam position!!!
        pulled the head lights out and checked the plugs according to diagram the wires are in the plugs were they should be and they look original and un-tampered with.
        (oh and also getting 1.4v at the dash plug when switch is on for the tell tale)
        any input/ info into this fault would be grand electrics isn't my forte at all.

Cheers Ben

Comment

Check the contacts on the Hi/Low/lights stalk, the contact 'pads' can get pitted causing problems. Just give them a light rub with an emery board or wet/dry paper.

Comment

Working...
          X