Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to remove headlights?

Help!

I have a new set of headlights and sidelights to fit. The sidelights are easy enough to remove but I cannot see for the life of me how to get the headlights out?

I have located the clips along the top edge of the grill but assume that there must be some sort of clip along the bottom edge.

Does anyone know the secret of getting the grill off to gain access to the headlights? I have done a search on here but haven't found anything that describes the process in words of one syllable?

Cheers

Rob G

You have 4 or so clip along the bottem, same style as the top, look just above the bumper.

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

How do I get at them?

Do I access these clips from above or below, or by some other devious route?

Thanks for your help.

Rob G

Comment

Originally posted by wibblywobbly
        Do I access these clips from above or below, or by some other devious route?

Thanks for your help.

Rob G
        Just from the front, look inbetween the grill slats, or for cut outs along the bottom of the grill above the bumper, can't remember for sure if the flush headlight is the same as older ones, and I'm not running out to the Bullet in just a towel this time o' night!!!

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Originally posted by wibblywobbly
          Help!

Does anyone know the secret of getting the grill off to gain access to the headlights? I have done a search on here but haven't found anything that describes the process in words of one syllable?

Cheers

Rob G
          http://www.yotasurf.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=9929 This thread will provide some help (at least with obtaining replacement clips when you break the little sods - which you will).

Cheers

Kev

Comment

Working...
          X