Uk clocks in jap import surf

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Uk clocks in jap import surf

Ive just got hold of some UK clocks for my surf and was wondering if the speedo will read correct as my jap clocks with new face go to 100mph and the uk ones go to 110 mph??? Other than that everythings the same..oh apart from the turbo light.

Help????
    3.0 TD SSR-X LTD 1994 Black, sold and passed MOT

Did they fit ok m8, and what about the turbo light??
    Does the uk clocks not have one.
    Regards
    Kev.
    2.4 black beast

Comment

when you put it on the easiest way to check is to get on the motorway and pull up along side a renault espace or something else with a big digital speedo! you can check your speed against theres, and if you smile like a good un, wave like a loony and dribble just a little, then i bet they will speed up so you test it at higher speed...
      TeaM BOFA4x4 Mac 2008

www.bofa4x4.com

Comment

Re the turbo light, not got confused because the 3.0litre Surf doesn't have a turbo light ?

Although anyone with the white gauges we got made will have the hole in their intruments for it (we got the gauges made for both the 2.4 & the 3.0 at the same time)

Trev
        Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

Originally posted by andrewlee31
          when you put it on the easiest way to check is to get on the motorway and pull up along side a renault espace or something else with a big digital speedo! you can check your speed against theres, and if you smile like a good un, wave like a loony and dribble just a little, then i bet they will speed up so you test it at higher speed...

Comment

Working...
          X