Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help im new

i just bought a hilux surf ... k reg 2.4 deisel auto
    and the rear fog light was off so i thought i would just wire it back up again but i can only see 1 wire to wire it up to where are the wires supposed to come from?

Originally posted by parn
    and the rear fog light was off so i thought i would just wire it back up again but i can only see 1 wire to wire it up to where are the wires supposed to come from?
    That's probably ok, 1 wire to supply the live feed, connect the earth from the lamp to earth where the lamp is bolted to the body/bumper.
    Maurice
    Hilux Surf FAQ at www.hiluxsurf.eu

Comment

I knocked mine off about 18 months ago... I really must get round to refitting it one day.
      Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

Had one of my rear light units converted into fog light by auto electrician , as i hated those drop down thingy's.
        Nothing to break or crack now

Comment

thanks for the help guys ill give it a go

Comment

Originally posted by parn
            If its one of the drop down ones [Halfords and the like] you will see one thickish wire to the internal of the fog light...unscrew the lens and then you should see two contact wires and the connections are normally two bayonet fittings.
            Gaz

Comment

all sorted guys ... thanks for the help all ive got to do now is put new front tyres on it and ready to m.o.t (tyres direct methinks)

Comment

Working...
              X