hi guys rear window problem and surf pulls left

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hi guys rear window problem and surf pulls left

i have a mint 91 surf manual 2.4td rear window goes down on the key but not up and works perfect up and down on the inside button i just need it to go up on the key any ideas and also mine pulls left and i have had it laser tracked today but it stills seems to be doing it and now my steering wheels off centre please help me also im looking for a cd player i have a standard headunit with cassete doesnt mention cd on it can i add a multichanger to it or is it new headunit time? any help appreciated matt

Rear Window Problem

If the window goes up and down on the inside button but only down on the key (then the relays etc are Ok) then the best guess would be either the keyswitch is faulty or the wiring from the L/Hand rear pillar to the rear tailgate is faulty - fairly common fault on Surfs.
    Nil Illigitimi Carborundum

Comment

how do you fix it?

do you know how you fix this problem i was going to check out the connector that is in the rear wing but dont know how to get to it or how to get the cover off the back door to see the lock switch do you know where id get a new lock switch from and roughly how much it would cost sorry for so many questions but im new to surfs but i love mine dearly lol

Comment

Rear Window Problem

If you go to the URL below it should give you all the info you need on the rear window.

http://www.showmesome.info/hilux/workshop/

Nil Illigitimi Carborundum

Comment

Working...
        X