dash switch bulbs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dash switch bulbs

Just about to order a couple of replacement bulbs that illuminate the switches, need one for my heated rear window switch, and back door window switch. Does anyone know if the mirror switch on the drivers door is also lit ?????

thanks
    KC

Anybody out there............... i mean can any one remember seeing the electric mirror switch illuminated at night ????, or anything else illuminated apart from the auto light on the drivers side door ????????????

Cheers
    KC

Comment

I'd never looked before, so I have just nipped down the garden to check mine. I don't know if it's supposed to be lit or not, but mine isn't. The door lock, and window control switches are but the mirror control isn't.
      If I get time tomorrow I might see if it comes off to see if there is a buld in the unit. Not sure if I'll get time as I'm fitting the new suspension (I think everyone knows by now it's getting higher tomorrow )
      Oh forgot, the switches don't illuminate on the light switch, but on the ignition.
      Gone from 4x4 to 1x2

Comment

cheers maverick

KC

Comment

Hmm, just been out to check mine and none of the switches on the door are illuminated, I'll be interested in the part No's.
          Damian

http://www.themudlife.co.uk

Comment

Didn't get a chance top look at the switches today, tomorrow will probably be full as well, but I'm not back on shift til Thursday so hopefully Wednesday I'll get a chance to check.
            Have had a look at the EPC parts program, and it doesn't list any bulbs for the switches, only the switch assemblys.
            Gone from 4x4 to 1x2

Comment

The whole unit clips off by lifting at the front edge. However there are no spaces in the switch units for bulbs. So I presume that the bulbs are sealed inside the switches.
              As such I think I can live without the mirror control being illuminated, as you probably would need to replace the whole unit at Toyota prices.
              Gone from 4x4 to 1x2

Comment

the only switch thats lit on my drivers door panel, is the window switch that reads auto, you mentioned that your door lock text is also lit, ......... is this the case and if so should the window lock text be lit as well ??????????

thanks
                KC

Comment

Originally posted by charlski
                  the only switch thats lit on my drivers door panel, is the window switch that reads auto, you mentioned that your door lock text is also lit, ......... is this the case and if so should the window lock text be lit as well ??????????

thanks
                  KC
                  Just the auto lights on both our trucks, and my ex's 4Runner was the same.
                  4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Cheers Tony

that'll do for me

KC

Comment

Working...
                    X