Heated window not very good

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by markmobile
    i think the rubber band car was the daf, they all rank with the other car the moskavitch (think thats how you spell it) and the lada the first one being 2 stroke three cylinder and it had 3 ignition coils a mate of mine had one and it was always a joke!
    Hey I tell the LADA Cossack 4x4 is rated as a good vehicle...and yes I used have one of the Skodas for pottering around [although I've not kept to the speed limit should we say] on the M1.

The old Estelles etc [air cooled] were always rust buckets and breaking down. Was actually looking at the Octavia RS [bland inside as all Skodas are but VW Engine Block for 15-16000] and faster than a scooby
    Gaz

Comment

No i remenber somebody said that mr porsche and mr skoda were mates and designed together and had a disagreement and went there separate ways one moving to the more affluent part i suppose if the tables had been turned everyone would want a skoda 911!
      Skoda actually started as Bike manufacturers if I remember correctly under the name of Laurent and Klement, and they used this as one of their top of the range models [extras] above the elegance model for the Octavia
      Gaz

Comment

Heated rear window.

Hi does anyone have trouble with this, it seems to take forever to clear is this a common problem i think that i have read something about this before.
        Hi. noticed the same thing this week. First time I've used it and was concerned it was faulty, Took about 15 minutes.
        Regards Colin.

Comment

Originally posted by cal36288
          Hi. noticed the same thing this week. First time I've used it and was concerned it was faulty, Took about 15 minutes.
          Mine used to take ages too, then it stopped working all together. I found a broken wire inside the rubber isulation sleeve in the tailgate. Fixed it, and it now takes just a few minutes to clear. The faulty wire must have been hanging on by a thread for ages before finally breaking.
          Pete

Comment

Suking eggs

It also helps big time if you use a good glass cleaner to remove
            the road film from the inside of the window,it's a pain to
            climb into the back but helps.
            Chris
            GOT NO COWBOYS HERE?

Comment

i find the quickest way to de-mist is to turn the aircon on (it should be run regularly anyway to keep the seals from shrinking and leaking)
              [COLOR=red]Simon [/COLOR] '91 2.4td ssr-x

Comment

Working...
              X