Side lights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Side lights

Hi after changing the headlamps which are quite white the side lights look very yellow has any one replaced them with anything different,i saw some in halfords that have a blue tint to them.I suppose this will look better than yellow but dont want to look like the blue led washer jet boys! has anyone tried them.
    thanks mark

Originally posted by markmobile
    Hi after changing the headlamps which are quite white the side lights look very yellow has any one replaced them with anything different,i saw some in halfords that have a blue tint to them.I suppose this will look better than yellow but dont want to look like the blue led washer jet boys! has anyone tried them.
    thanks mark
    My sidelight bulbs used to look quite yellow. Took them out and discovered they were so orange I might as well have used them as indicators.
    I got a pair of blue philips sidelight bulbs free when I ordered my headlgiht bulbs so i stuck them in. Don't look blue at all when on - just white like the headlights. You can see the blue bulbs in the daylight through the lenses though.

Comment

Trty your local car mods shop, They now do these cool led lights in many colours including bright white.

It's like a normal bulb but with a number of LED's stuffed in the top.

Hope this helps

Mike B

Comment

You can get ideas here

http://www.aceparts.com/

Pete

Comment

Working...
        X