Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help with Electrical demon's

Helllooo!!

Recently bought my self a '92 SSR-G V6 petrol. As always, when I get the new car home I realised there were a couple of problems I didn't notice on the test drive . The radio, clock on the dash and all interior lightis are totaly unserviceable. I've checked the fuses in the R.H.S drivers footwell but to no avail . Does anyone know if there are any more fuses hidden away or any common snags? Any advice will be appreciated.
    Cheers, Wilko.

Does not sound good, I dont think there is a single fuse that covers all your problems, Take the dash off (a really easy job, I have it down to a 10min job to get the whole dash off, there are loads of articles referenced on this site so have a look), you might find that the guy has not hooked all the wires back up after he did something.
    Good luck

Comment

Originally posted by rustybay1
      Helllooo!!

Recently bought my self a '92 SSR-G V6 petrol. As always, when I get the new car home I realised there were a couple of problems I didn't notice on the test drive . The radio, clock on the dash and all interior lightis are totaly unserviceable. I've checked the fuses in the R.H.S drivers footwell but to no avail . Does anyone know if there are any more fuses hidden away or any common snags? Any advice will be appreciated.
      Cheers, Wilko.
      Open bonnet and just behind the battery there should be a black plastic cover. open cover and you should see some 15 amp fuses. I'm pretty sure it's one of these you'll be after
      Have attached a pic for you
      NO WORRIES!
      Rusty

Comment

Hey Rusty,
        Whays behind the bit you blacked out? and whats the shinny silver thing on the right (as you look at the picture)? I aint got one of them!!!

Comment

Whats behind the bit you blacked out?
          Fuses for all my lights (Didn't want to confuse the issue)

whats the shinny silver thing on the right (as you look at the picture)? I aint got one of them!!!
          ECU & Vapouriser for the LPG system
          NO WORRIES!
          Rusty

Comment

thanx

Thanks for the advice fellas. The problem in the end was a corroded fuse recepticle and took an absolute age to find. Thanks again, Wilko.

Comment

Working...
            X