Cam Belt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cam Belt

Just done the Cam belt in the ex's 4Runner today, good news is its a piece of cake!

Genuine Toy belt has the cam indexes maked on the belt, as well as marks on the gears and back plate so its idiot proof.

Old friend came to visit, new cam belt, new arial, new shocks (can't believe how bad the old front ones where, it bounced up and down like mad), repaired the crunched front wheel arch (I did it last year!! ), new spots, oil change, etc...
    Miss it since we split up, shame I gotta give it back to Shelley on Monday, sounds sweet on the go-pedal, nice to drive the V6 again, don't miss the speed the petrol guage moves though!

Needs a new center section of the exhaust soon, noticed the 3.0TD is much fatter pipe, V6 one is the same size as a 2.4TD zorst, , but same shape. I reckon a small adapter right after the cat and it'll look and sound nice.
    4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

A boat on a rough sea doesn't bounce around as much as the front on the runner did, made me feel sea sick just looking at it last week.
    Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
    My choice
    Back off

Comment

Working...
    X