rear window

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rear window

dft question really but i purchased a rear window off ebay that was said to have been from a 95 surf,when i offered it up to my m reg 95 it looks different not had time yet to take the old one out,can someone tell me if there are different shapes please before i take the old one out,many thanks

Originally posted by elvis View Post
    dft question really but i purchased a rear window off ebay that was said to have been from a 95 surf,when i offered it up to my m reg 95 it looks different not had time yet to take the old one out,can someone tell me if there are different shapes please before i take the old one out,many thanks
    Post the eBay link. Will be easier to say if it's the right one if we can see it.
    Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Comment

i have 2 spare ones?

Comment

Andy, do ya fancy sending me one of em raer windos ?? in part payment !!!!

There's always a Payback .... It'll take longer than five minutes tho !!!!
        Buncefield Burner

Comment

Originally posted by Diezel Weazel View Post
          Andy, do ya fancy sending me one of em raer windos ?? in part payment !!!!

for?? .......oh the tyres?if u like matey,i do owe u one,u pay post and ill wrap one up?,edit might be worth hunting a courier that'll do glass,or try the train?

Comment

Or Surf Train up to somewhere in Surrey maybe ??

Buncefield Burner

Comment

Or Surf Train up to somewhere in Surrey maybe ??

whats up with yours anyways?and is that a roundabout way of askin if i'd go up to bio?if so yes mate,no probs

Comment

[QUOTE=breakdowntruck2;541103]whats up with yours anyways? [QUOTE]
                The runners are Fcuked

and is that a roundabout way of askin if i'd go up to bio?if so yes mate,no probs
                NO n No "If ya knew me Andy" !! I'd ask ya outright (if that were the case) I Don't do beat the Bushes shoite I could come n pick it up .....

There's always a Payback .... It'll take longer than five minutes !!!!!
                Buncefield Burner

Comment

lol ok,let me go check the runners on the 2 i have for u

Comment

ok my old one,runners are fine but glass has vertical scratches on it(was catching sumwhere in the smoothed off bit of tail)but has a hilux surf sticker!
                    or the other window is better,dark tint,the runner itself is fine,but where it clamps to glass is pretty rusty,to the point of being bumpy and orange?

Comment

Not too bothered about the glass as long as the runners are good Andy ...
                      Cheers

Buncefield Burner

Comment

Not too bothered about the glass as long as the runners are good Andy ...
                        Cheers

okey ill put thread up for a train

Comment

rear window

aibannach thanks for the reply it was a long while back so i dont have the e mail link now,i put the window in the loft ages ago i will get it out tommorrow and take a picture and see if i can put it on here.

Comment

Working...
                          X